28.7.14

The Boys from Another Planet

Hi guys~ I wanna post somethin' I like during the holiday

I have been fangirling one boyband from ginseng country. Yeah... from South Korea. Who are they? They are EXO.  The kpopers must have been known them ryt?
At first, I don't wanna know and find further 'bout them 'cause I thought they were just win in physical appearance but not in their vocal & music quality *sorry for their fans* but my curiosity was gettin more.  Then, I watched their reality show "EXO Showtime" and I didn't recognize their faces one by one, seems they are all same.  But after that,  they looks really funny and gettin along each other, and I watched their mvs, so uber cooooool.  My first thought is wrong, and I adore them now kekeke I show u the members

 their reality show "EXO Showtime"


 full members (but kris *at the very left;upper line, has decided to quit)
 so now only 11 members 

And my bias is Xiumin~ 

He looks really cute with his aegyo >.<

he seems more mature in here....looks handsome

His appearance now...so cool 
but don't be a bad boy, i like u just the way u are T_T

Their songs are easy to listen too, i like the way they sings in my head and their songs have different characteristic of tune so there aren't the same tunes

Oh yeah, they will have a solo concert in Indonesia on September, sadly I cannot watch them since I just have being a new colleger hikss I hope  they will comeback here

Finally, this is the end of this post..bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen ya disini